IES (Indian Engineering Services) is one of the most reputed examinations of the country. IES are the civil services that meet the technical and managerial functions of the Government of India. A combined three-stage competitive examination (comprising five tests), called the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services. More than 1.5 lakh engineering graduates apply for the exam while the selection ratio is very less.
We provide a helping hand in order to guide engineers to clear one of the toughest exam in the world. NotesEasy have brought you the MADE EASY Workbook for IES PSU at a very fair price it includes a compendium of excellent questions taken from previous years as well as the ones framed by Made Easy exclusively. They cover all the topics necessary to prepare for IES also they help in preparing for GATE and other such competitive exams. A must buy to cover-up your results into a jet pack and fight in the real tussle.
It is same content wise same as the workbooks provided in MADE EASY COACHING’s CLASSROOM STUDY MATERIAL/POSTAL STUDY MATERIAL.
1. Digital electronics+ Microprocessors+ Analog electronics
2. Electric circuits(network)+control systems
3. Electrical machines +electromagnetic theory(EMT)
4. Electrical & Electronic Measurements + power electronics
5. Power system+ signal & system
6. Communication systems+ electrical materials +computer fundamentals
Publication Date: –2020(BATCH 2019-2020)
Language: – English
Spiral Bounded: – Yes
No. of booklets: – 6